Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life Lesson #15, 016-Nutella is Yum!

Life Lesson #15,016-Nutella is Yum!
Y'all, I am so upset! Any of you who know me know that I have a "thing" for Nutella.  I love this stuff! It is like spooning Heaven straight out of a jar! Nothing tastes like Nutella. (Well, except for hot fudge over soft serve vanilla ice cream.)  Anyway, I seriously eat it with a spoon.  I don't put it on toast or dip pretzels in it.  I eat it WITH A SPOON!! Well, I went to the dentist yesterday and I have 3 very small cavities! What?? What have I been doing?  I have cut out most of the soda that I drink.  I still like to have an occasional soda but what have I been eating that is sugary?  Yep!! Nutella!! Why can't things that taste good also be good for us?  A doctor that I used to work for used to say "If it tastes good, spit it out!".  It is so true!! I just don't want to live in a world where Nutella is bad for your health, your teeth, your blood sugar and your waistline.  I want one sugary and delicious food item to be good for me!!  Why can't this be it??

The first thing that I said when I tasted Nutella for the first time was "If suicide hotlines could transport Nutella immediately to their callers, nobody would want to leave this earth!". I mean, Earth is the only planet with Nutella!!  If you have never tasted Nutella, don't!! You will be addicted.  It is like crack! I have never tried crack but I am sure that it couldn't be any better than Nutella!! My point it very simple today...Nutella is Yum!!

Check out this chick...She knows what's up!! Y'all know that I really want to do this but since I am not a baby, I can't get away with it!!

she knows whats up

No comments:

Post a Comment