Friday, November 9, 2012

Life Lesson #15,053-Pet Peeves

There are no life lessons for you today.  Just seeing how many pet peeves I really have.  Okay, let's go...

1. Constant bragging about your children.  Don't do it!! It's annoying!! You won't hear me talking about how wonderful my child is so don't tell me how perfect yours is.  I know better!!

2.  Cats licking or scratching.  It grosses me out!

3.  An empty gas tank.  Man I hate to throw money into my gas tank!!

4.  Grocery shopping with a bum wheel on my cart!

5.  Christmas ads, decorations, commercials and sales before Thanksgiving.  Let's get through being Thankful for what we have before we go begging Santa for what we don't!

6.  Dumb questions.  If I am crying, don't ask me if I'm okay.  I'm not, obviously!!

7.  Mildew on a shower curtain.  "Mildew resistant" does not mean it will not mildew!!

8.  Water on the countertop in the bathroom or kitchen.  If you splash water, please wipe it up!!

9.  Inside out clothing in the laundry basket.  Would it kill ya to turn your socks and underwear right side out?

10. Being hot.

11. Being cold.

12. No good shows on Bravo.

13. Nothing to wear.

14. Ironing.

15. People who assume because I am a stay-at-home mom that I have nothing to do all day.  (I have to get my nap today.)

16. Losing my phone while it is on vibrate.  I've never lost it when I have the ringer on full power!!

17. Lip liner that I have to sharpen.

18. Empty toilet paper roll.  It takes 5 seconds to change the roll.  I timed it today.  (Yes, literally.)

19. Finding a spoon after I started the dishwasher!

20. Rude people.  Why be that way and try to make other people feel dumb.  It just makes you look like a bully.

21. People who claim to be tolerant and cannot tolerate someone else's opinion!

22. A dead cell phone battery.

23. Two drops of milk in the milk jug.

24. Those pictures on Facebook that say "Like" if you love Jesus, "Ignore" if you want to go to Hell.  God will not send me to Hell for not liking your photo of a kitten.

25. Crumbs on the couch.

Oh wow.  I am a real B!!  Those were just off the top of my head without thinking for more than a few minutes.  I must be psycho!! Or maybe just a ton of things annoy me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment