Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lesson #15,111-Maybe There Are a Few Reasons Not To Hate Winter

Okay, so if you know me well, you know that I absolutely hate cold weather.  I love flip flop weather.  If I have to wear socks then it's not warm enough.  So, I am trying to find one redeeming quality about cold weather and came up with a few.  Although, most of them only make warm weather better though.  If we have really cold weather, the flies won't be really bad when it warms up.  Snakes don't come out when it's cold.  That's a good thing.  I hate snakes, probably more than I hate cold weather.

if keeping warm means staying in your PJ's...then sign me up!

Since we put on weight during cold weather, we get to wear sweaters and coats to cover up the fat!!  We even get to wear scarves to cover our chicken necks!!  We wear gloves to keep our hands warm so we cover the liver spots on our hands.  If you are having a bad hair day, you can always wear a hat to "Keep your head warm".  (The alternative to summertime bad hair days are ponytails!!)  We don't have to shave our legs in the wintertime!!  We can look like a yeti under our warm long pants.  We also don't have to shave our bikini area!  That means no razor rash there either!!



Since we cannot wear sandals or flip flops, there is no need for pedicures.  This saves money!!  I just hope I don't break a toe and have to go to the doctor and take off my socks!!  Of course, it's hard to break a toe when you are wearing winter boots!  Hey, there's another reason not to hate winter!! Boots!! I do love wearing boots and if you wear them in the summer, you had better be riding a motorcycle or a horse.

50% OFF Kickers Women's Rootsboot Boot (Beige)

There are 2 things that almost never happen in the summertime that I do love in the cold weather.  Hot cocoa and snuggles!  Who wants hot cocoa when it's 97 degrees outside?  Who wants to snuggle when it's 80 degrees inside?  I think I will have both today!!!!  Hot cocoa and snuggles.  Hmmmm.  Maybe there are a few redeeming qualities for cold weather!!
Hot Cocoa from The Way to His Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment