Friday, February 1, 2013

Lesson #15,104-PMS. Fact or Fiction?

Okay, so all of us who have had a period know that PMS is real but how do our men know when it is safe to say anything to us?  Do they keep a calendar?  Do they just take their chances?  Do they dare not to care if we are PMSing?  Seriously.  What do they do? 
PMS!
I think I may have used the "I'm PMSing" even when I wasn't.  I may have said things that I shouldn't have said way before PMS started just to get it off my chest!  Is that wrong?  Sometimes you just want to have a free pass to say whatever is on your mind without repercussions, right?  I mean, is it really necessary to pull off your socks inside out every time you take off your socks?  Must you leave a sugar trail from the sugar dish across the counter every time you make yourself a cup of coffee?  Must you hang your towel on the door knob instead of the towel rack every time you take a shower?  MUST YOU THROW WATER ALL OVER THE COUNTER IN THE BATHROOM WHEN YOU SHAVE?  Don't worry, dahling.  I will clean it up!!!!!!!  I'm sorry, Honey!  I had PMS when I said those nasty things to you.  (Or did I?)  He will never know.

Our poor husbands!!  They never know when they are safe from the tyranny of us.  We really need to use this excuse to the fullest.  I don't care how old you are.  If you are 65 and no longer PMS you can still use it because they will never know.  Women can always use the excuse that we are "Hormonal" and the men in our lives just know to be quiet!  Men have it so easy.  They have one hormone to worry about.  Testosterone!!  If one of our hormones gets out of whack OH BOY can our attitudes go off the rails!!  My husband must think that PMS lasts for 30 days a month because I use that excuse all of the time!!  His real fear is that PMS is fiction and he just married a raging lunatic!!  Bless His Heart!! Just bring me chocolate and roses every day and life will be much easier!!  Oh and never complain about anything that I do!!  Ever!! Okay??
PMS!!!

1 comment: