Monday, February 4, 2013

Lesson #15,105-The Super Bowl

Okay, so there is this game that's played once a year.  Whoever wins the game gets to say that they are the Super Bowl Champs.  This is the game that men look forward to every year.  The build up begins as soon as the football season begins.  So let me tell you what I remember about all of the previous Super Bowl games.  Well, there are 2 teams, great TV commercials, a pretty good halftime show and wardrobe malfunctions.  We all eat too much junk food and break our diets.  Chicken wings and Chili.  Chips and Dip. Sodas and Beer.  Be sure to make Super Bowl Sunday your "Cheat Day" if you get one on your New Year's Diet!! 
Super Bowl Sunday
The game pretty much goes like this...(1) The National Anthem-(Everyone trying to outdo Whitney Houston's rendition but failing miserably!!)  (2) The Kick Off.  (3) The First Home Run.  I mean Touchdown. (4) Trips back to the kitchen to refill the plates with junk food.  (5)  The men and women split up.  The men take the den and the women take the living room.  The men actually like to watch the game and the women like to talk during the game and watch the commercials.  So to keep everyone from shushing each other we separate!! 
super bowl
If any of you women want anything, just ask during the Super Bowl because the men aren't listening to anything we say and we will have witnesses to the "conversation"!!  I totally did this..."Honey, can I buy that Louis Vuitton bag that I have been wanting?"  "Umm Hmm".  YAY!!!!!  Louis Vuitton here I come!!!  I have 2 witnesses to that conversation!!!  This will be important because when he sees the charge on the credit card, he will start screaming!!  I will have to call my witnesses to the stand.  Of course, he will have his "witnesses" who will say that the conversation never happened!!  (They weren't listening either!!  Their wives have new shoes and a new diamond bracelet!!  I heard the entire conversation that they had with their husbands too!!!)  I don't know or care who won the game last night but I am going shopping!!!  Wish me luck when the charge hits the credit card!!
Louis Vuitton Neverfull.  My next big purchase!! Neverfull MM!!

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha...too funny but exactly right! That is what I remember! :)

    ReplyDelete