Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lesson #15,121-Cleaning Before The Housekeeper Comes

Okay, so my husband thinks I am a crazy person.  I clean my house before the housekeeper comes.  No, I don't mop the floors and dust but I do make the beds, pick up the laundry and toys off of the floor, put the dishes in the dishwasher, put away the hair products and makeup from the bathroom counter and I clean off the tables.  But why?  I mean, the last person to judge me is my housekeeper!  I don't want my housekeeper knowing that I am a slob!!  Why else would I need a housekeeper?  I sure wouldn't need one if I was a clean freak!


To hire a housekeeper to keep my home always looking perfect!

Seriously though, my husband thinks I am absolutely insane.  He thinks that I should let the housekeeper clean the crap up off of the floor and make the beds and pick up the laundry etc. I just don't want other people in my house for hours and hours cleaning my messes!  Is that really insane?  They are here to clean, right?  I am paying them to clean, right?  Why do I feel guilty leaving crap on the table?  I have had the same housekeeper for almost 10 years so they are used to coming into a fairly clean house.  What if I started leaving it like I usually do?  I would probably be looking for a new housekeeper because mine is so spoiled!!  They would walk in and be like "What the hell is going on here?  Do we actually have to clean?" 
I suppose if I had to hire another housekeeper I would hire one that does laundry, picks crap up off the floor and changes bed linens.  I want someone who knows how to make beds like The Marriott!!  You better be able to bounce a quarter on that bed!!


housekeeper

I'm insane aren't I??

Housekeeping

No comments:

Post a Comment