Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lesson #15,106-Stupid Humans

Okay, so we all know that some humans are downright stupid but this is probably why we don't live to be 120!!  We are not that intelligent!  Well, at least some of us aren't!!  Here are a few examples:
 Car Headlight FailHeadlight  out?  No problem.  This flashlight will work!!







Fail.The kids dared me to jump off the swings like I used to.  I think I'm forgetting something.





FailNobody's gonna steal my bike!!

drivin' in cement #failLet's see if my Porsche has 4-wheel drive!!

Fail...Ummm.  Probably shouldn't have put the staple right there!!

fail"Hey Boss Man.  I failed miserably today."

fail"Thieves will never see it here!!"

Fail(((Tears))) The World's Most Touching Christmas Card!!

Waiting In Line Fail - NoWayGirl"OMG!! This line hasn't moved in over an hour!!"

failWhy?  Just why?

FailBut...But...But...

failTurn your hat around, Dumbass!!

Fail.Okay.

FAILThis is why playgrounds are for CHILDREN!!

parenting fail....Parent of The Year!!

failOh Damn!! That's hot!!

#FAILIs it or isn't it??

failIn Case of Emergency, flip this switch!!


:)"Umm, Sarge.  I think I did it wrong."

FailAs opposed to Bone-In Bananas!!

FailThis is why women live longer than men.

Fail...After you LOL, call 911.

FAIL!Spoke too soon!

fail..."I'm not gonna remove the cactus, you are."  "No you!!"

Snitch FailBoy Genius!!


J.K. Rowling once said "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all-in which case, YOU FAIL BY DEFAULT".  I say "Fail Fabulously!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment