Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lesson #15,086-Pajamas

Ya know?  I have been outspoken, in the past, about people wearing their pajamas in public.  Everywhere you go you see someone wearing pajamas.  Walmart-Yep.  CVS-Yep.  The Mall-Yep.  Pajama Offenders are everywhere!!  There are even people wearing their fuzzy slippers with their pajamas out in public now.  I have never been a fan of wearing anything less than sweatpants in public but after the holidays, I am considering giving in.  I mean, pajamas are not as inappropriate as booty shorts or tube tops.  You can't see through my plaid pajama bottoms.  I would never wear a cami out in public like I do at home.  I would wear a sweatshirt with my pajama bottoms.  I would never wear my robe out in public because I do have standards.  Yes, I do!  I would never wear my fuzzy slippers out in public because I don't own any fuzzy slippers.
Why do so many people wear pajama pants or lounge pants in public? Unless you're 5, uh, not cool. You don't see me tying a towel around my neck...
Seriously, my pajamas are so comfortable especially since I have been on hiatus from Pilates for the past couple of weeks!!  They have that stretchy waistband and the ribbon drawstring that is oh so forgiving!!  I could gain another 20-25 pounds and my pajamas probably would not even strain to be pulled up over my hips!!  Oh, how I love my pajamas!  My favorite pair are pink, black and gray plaid with the pink ribbon drawstring.  They usually match any shirt that I have worn all day so I just peel off the jeans that are too tight and pull on the comfy pajamas and I am set!!  My soon-to-be sister-in-law,Angie, gave me a pair of fuzzy pink socks for Christmas last year and I love them.  They keep my feet warm until I get into bed and then those have to come off because I can't stand socks on my feet in bed.  Anyway, why not just hop out of bed and go to Wal-Mart like everyone else?  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  Right??  Now who is with me??  Dana?  Kim?  Angela?  You Hookers know y'all want to wear pajamas to Wal-Mart!!  (If I don't lose some of this Christmas weight, all I am going to be able to squeeze into is my favorite pair of  forgiving pajamas.  For Reals!!)
not sure if people who wear pajamas in public have given up - Futurama Fry

"Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy"-Kimora Simmons   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment