Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lesson #15,082-So This Is 2013?

2013 has started off pretty well so far, for me!!  My Gamecocks won the Outback Bowl yesterday and everyone gets a free bloomin' onion today!  You're welcome!!  Who wanted free coconut shrimp anyway? NOBODY!!  That's what you would have gotten if that other team had won.  2013 should be lucky for everyone!! 13 is supposed to be a lucky number.  It used to be an unlucky number but for some reason now it is a lucky number.  Didn't we not have a 13th floor in tall buildings because it was an unlucky number?  Oh well, it is going to be a great year!!  I am claiming it right now!!
school bus
Anyway, today is the day that the children go back to school.  Can I get a Hallelujah from all the moms?  "Hallelujah"!!  Oh come on, you know you said it!! Okay, really I didn't want them to go back to school today either.  Setting the alarm clock for the first time in 2 weeks was really horrible!!  I absolutely HATE waking up to an alarm, especially if I am having a really great dream.  I am mad at whatever wakes me up from a really great dream! 
For a clean smelling vacuum, simply place one sheet in your vacuum bag or dust containment unit. As the hot air moves through the vacuum, the dryer sheet will give off a fresh smell and neutralize odors.

This year I am going to try to stay on a "Schedule of Order".  Yes, I named it that.  I will be changing sheets on a certain day every week.  I am not one of those people who vacuums every day.  I do, however, love me some clean floors.  I vacuum all of my floors, even the hardwoods and the tile floors.  I hate a broom because I can never get all of the dirt into the dustpan.  I'm going to try to be a better housekeeper.  If you have ever been to my house, you know that I have a clean house but I have small piles of mail or magazines or whatever stacked here and there and it drives me insane!!  My husband does the same thing.  His piles drive me crazy and my piles drive him crazy.  Well, we cleaned up most of his piles yesterday and I guess that my piles are next! LOL!! I love cookbooks so I have a shelf in my kitchen full of cookbooks.  I am a sucker for a church cookbook so I have one from almost every denomination in North Carolina!  That shelf is a point of contention between my husband and I.  I love every cookbook and he hates the entire shelf!!
120 New Year's Eve Recipes...there are drinks, appetizers,finger foods, desserts and more. Great just to have in your arsenal.







Let's all claim that 2013 is going to be our year!!  Even if it started off wrong so far, let's all reclaim it!!  Keep reclaiming it every day if you have to!!  As we say here in the South, "Doggone it"!!!  YES, 2013 WILL BE A GREAT YEAR!!!  Of course, I haven't left the house since 2012 so let's just hope that my big plans for a great year aren't ruined by the outside world today!! I've got to drive carpool this week and it's gonna be great!!!  Well, the afternoon shift will be anyway!  I hate the morning shift!  I have to go to the grocery store today so I proclaim that I will not get behind any extreme couponers!!  I proclaim that anytime that I need gas this year that it will be sunny and 70 degrees!!  I proclaim that I have at least one hour per day to look at a Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware catalog!!  I proclaim that from now on my body will not absorb any calories from Nutella!!  I proclaim that this year is gonna be the year that I become a size 4 again!!  Oh who am I kidding?  I proclaim to take more naps!!!  It's 2013 so let's do this!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment