Monday, January 14, 2013

Lesson #15,090-Crafts!! UGH!!

Okay, so we all have looked on Pinterest and thought, "Hey, I can do that!!"  We all have those crafty friends who are always making these cool creations that look fabulous and they always say that it is "so easy".  I've gotta call bull crap on that!!  I can't do origami.  I can't make a wreath.  I can't decorate my mantle at Christmas and make it look like a picture in Southern Living. I can't crochet. I cannot make a shirt into a skirt. If I want a skirt I go to TJ Maxx and buy one!! I can't bedazzle.  I absolutely cannot decorate a cake.  My Mom could bake a cake and decorate it like a professional.  Mine looks more like a crooked lump with cake mixed in the icing.  Trust me, People, pink icing with cake bits mixed in it may taste good but it looks horrible.
melted crayons
The next time that you try one of those crafts that are so "easy" you can pin it on Pinterest and see that there are other people who have worse creations than you made.  You just post your picture beside a picture of what it is supposed to look like and add "Nailed It" and make us laugh!!  Don't beat yourself up if you are not crafty.  Everyone has talents.  Being crafty is not one of mine.  Check out these fails!!


1 comment:

  1. Too funny Colette! That is me exactly!!! lmbo

    ReplyDelete