Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life Lesson #15,028-Daily Annoyances. I Guess Mine Aren't So Bad..

Life Lesson #15,028-Daily Annoyances. I Guess Mine Aren't So Bad.

These are some of the annoyances of a suburban, stay-at-home mom.
-  Walking away from 2 "girlfriends" knowing that they are going to talk about you when you walk away.
-  157 emails. 1 that is important.
-  Ponytail holder won't go around 3 times.  2 is not tight enough.
-  No parking space near the cart return.
-  People assuming that since I'm a stay-at-home mom I can drop everything for their B.S.
-  Phone calls during my nap.  (Usually people thinking I have time for their B.S. I don't I only have time for one nap today.)
-  My husband leaving lists of things for me to get done during the day.  (I'm ADD.  I will not do 3 of those things just because.)
-  Reruns of "The Real Housewives of..." (Show only new ones!!!)
-  Having to pee 10 minutes before the alarm clock goes off.
-  No cell phone service.
-  Squeaky/Bumpy  wheel on the grocery cart.
-  The cat waiting on me to finish cleaning out the litter box to go poop. (Literally she sits and waits at the door for me to clean it out!! UGH!!)
-  The child or children asking Dad "Where's Mom?" then asking me for a drink.  WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST ASK DAD?!!
-  The FedEX/UPS Driver coming to my house AFTER my husband gets home.  I tell him every time to Come Early!!!

My #1 annoyance is this...Internet Banking!! It had to be a man who came up with that!  It certainly wasn't a woman.  No woman I know wants her husband to be able to look at the bank statement and Visa card bill any day, anytime.  I used to get chewed out once per month.  Now it is every other day!! People should only be able to look at Pinterest, Facebook and my blog every day and that's it!!

Okay, I do realize that I don't worry about things that other people around the world have to worry about and I get annoyed by things that would thrill people in third world countries but these are some of the annoyances in my pitiful life.  I guess I must be blessed if this is all I have to complain about but some of these make me say bad words!! Don't call me today and ask if I can pick you up a head of lettuce while I am out!  I will have to go all bat $h!+ crazy on you!!

this is so me!

No comments:

Post a Comment