Thursday, September 20, 2012

Life Lesson #15,022-People, Please Put On Clothing Before Leaving The House

Life Lesson #15,022-People, Please Put On Clothing Before Leaving The House
People of the world, I love a pair of pajamas as much as the next person.  I love me some comfortable bedroom shoes too.  The fluffier the better.  Oh and a fluffy, soft robe that is a little too big to keep me warm in the morning. That being said, I do not want to see you pumping gas or pushing a shopping cart at 11:00am with your pajamas on.  If I have to put on sweats and put my hair in a ponytail then you should too.  I even take 30 seconds to take off my bedroom shoes and throw on some running shoes or flip flops.  I mean really, those fluffy froggy slippers are cute but they are picking up all kinds of grossness off of the floor at Walmart and you are taking it right back to your house. Ewww.  Throw on those flip flops like I do!!

While we are talking about what women do, let's move on to the young men. You guys are another story.  I want you guys to pull up your darn pants.  Nobody wants to see your underwear!!  How long can this trend go on?  Do you really think that you look cool with your underwear and half of your behind showing?  No, you look like an idiot! You are never going to get a job with your butt hanging out. Why do you think we never see you working?  You guys are just walking around town or the mall.  Pull up those pants and you will get a job!!  You walk around holding them up with one hand so why not tighten that belt and then you can use both hands to fill out that job application.  I would love for you to hand me my chicken sandwich and waffle fries but not if you are pulling up your pants with one of your hands every 5 seconds! Why do we never see anyone over 40 dressed this way unless they are rappers?  The reason is because we know better!!  (Also, this is not a racist statement because I see almost as many white and Hispanic young men doing this as I do black.)

Okay so put some clothes on before going out of the house and pull up your pants!! Nobody wants to see your pajamas or underwear.  People make assumptions based on your appearance.  Whether or not that is fair, I don't know, but it is the reality of life. You look lazy!  It may not be true but you do!! Pull up those pants and put on some clothes!! Now let's get out there!! Have a great day!!


Pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment