Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lesson #15,128-What a Bunch of Cry Babies!!

Okay, so we have become a nation a whiny butt cry babies!!  Everyone is constantly getting offended.  Everyone is racist.  Everyone is anti this or that.  Everyone is "something phobic".  If you don't like something, it's because something is wrong with YOU!!  If you don't agree with something, it's because something is wrong with YOU!!  If you are anti something, it's because something is wrong with YOU!!  Why can't we just agree to disagree?  Why can't we all have our own opinion about an issue?  You don't have to agree with me, just don't call me a name if I don't agree with you.  You won't hear me hear me calling you a name if you don't agree with me.  Well, except for stupid, dumb, unintelligent, uninformed, uneducated, closed minded, too open minded, moron or idiot, but never, ever will I call you racist or something phobic.  Unless you are really a racist.  If you hate someone because they are black, white, oriental, Hispanic or Indian, then you aren't worth my time.  If you have a phobia of something, for real, I won't hold it against you.  If you have arachnophobia, that's okay.  I am not much on spiders either.  I will, however, not call you a name.  I will not "unfriend" you on Facebook because you don't like spiders or cats or even white people.  Sometimes I don't like us much either!!  If I don't like you, you can bet that it isn't because of the color of your skin.  If I don't like you, you are probably an asshole.  And that's a fact, Jack!!
Sarcasm
Okay, so stop getting so offended by everything, people!  If you can't take a joke, you probably shouldn't be my friend.  If you aren't much for sarcasm, you probably shouldn't be my friend.  If you are easily offended, you probably shouldn't be my friend.  I am an equal opportunity offender.  I pick on everyone.  Unless I don't like you.  If I don't pick on you, I probably don't like you.  If I can't laugh with you, I probably don't like you.  Don't be a cry baby!!  I'm not racist or anti-anything, well maybe anti-people who cannot laugh at themselves!!  Relax, people!!
amen


No comments:

Post a Comment