Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lesson #15,055-What's Happened To This World?

Seriously?? I looked at Yahoo to see what was going on in the world and what do I see??  Elmo has molested a teenage boy.  Can you believe this?  I knew that little monster was no good.  I mean look at his beady little eyes.  Always talking about himself in the 3rd person.  Asking questions about what Elmo is up to and he knows that you know the answer is.  He's just trying to see who would answer.  Evil little monster.  I've got my eye on that little hooker, Zoe too.

Elmo, Elmo, Elmo

Then, living here in the Charlotte area, we have to be neighbors to the "Other Women" of  John Edwards and General Petraeuses.  Why are they all moving here?  And they live in the same neighborhood!! They are trying to blend with the Southern Belles.  Well, Bless their hearts.  Don't they know that Southern Belles will just be dripping with sweet words and casseroles but honey!! We will talk about you after you leave, sweetie!!  Maybe we could have another "Housewives" reality show filmed here.  We could call it "The Real Home Wreckers of Carolina".

mistress of manners

Then I read that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up.  What is this world coming to?  These 2 have been the cutest, sweetest couple that has ever graced the world!  I mean, look at their cute little faces.  Shouldn't they be together forever?  I guess not. Oh and that crazy Nicki Minaj is going around picking fights with everyone!  She is a real bad@$$.  First Mariah Carey and now Barbara Walters.  Mariah and Barbara had better watch out because Nicki is gangsta.  

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

The last article I read on Yahoo was titled "Are Humans Becoming Less Intelligent?"  Well, of course we are!!  They say that humans lost the evolutionary pressure to become more intelligent.  First of all, I don't believe in evolution so I call BS on the reasons that they cited.  Here is the reason that I think we have lost the drive to be more intelligent.  The Internet.  I mean, if you want to know anything you can just look it up on the Internet!!  And you know that everything that you read on the Internet is true because you cannot put anything on the Internet that isn't true.  Abraham Lincoln said so!!  I read that on the Internet. 

Intelligence

No comments:

Post a Comment